WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
Just wanted to say thanks for such a great performance. You guys rocked! Everyone had a blast, and the term "best band ever" was thrown about multiple times.
Where: 165 Banker Street, Brooklyn, NY (it’s the Brooklyn Night Bazaar)
Set time: 1:45-2:30pm (Entire event runs from noon to 4pm. Come say hi at the Lucy Music table!)
“Traditional wedding shows aren’t for everyone. Toasted is a curated indie-wedding show & market aimed towards free-spirited and savvy nearly-weds looking for something a bit different. Combining an eclectic array of independent artisans, alternative and offbeat wedding ideas, handcrafted and eco-friendly goods and a party-like mood, Toasted is a refuge from traditional wedding planning.
What you’ll find at our events:
- Fresh and crafty vendors from the local area and beyond
- Yummy food bites + tastings
- Bars providing sauce to help you get toasted
- Beats and musical performances to keep the party going all day long
- Judgement free atmosphere welcoming gal + dude, gal + gal, dude + dude, couples of all kinds
What you won’t find:
- Gratuitous amounts of tulle and polyester
- Brides being herded through aisles of uninspiring wedding wares like cattle (we want you to dance!)
- A traditional, ordinary, unfulfilling, let’s just say it…gaggy bridal show”
We hope to see you there! We love this event, (and we hate wedding fairs!) We leave you with a performance from a past Toasted fair, by our 80’s cover band friends, The Engagements.